Thursday 1 July 2010

library pics

This is a view of Port Sunlight Museum taken in May. Jenn was discussing it maybe to include it in her story.
Victoria park where
my family have spent
many happy days and
local to Byrne Avenue baths
and Egerton park which
is part of my story










This is byrne avenue baths in Rock Ferry mentioned in my story. The other photo is the Bath House which was talked about during our meetings.






day trip across the ferry by group, poor Jenn was stuck in liverpool and met the ferry there.















aerial view of Hamilton square where the main Police Bridewell is situated used in my story





Louise and margaret working in the library on story chart at the start of our projects in May






2 comments:

  1. Hi Dot
    Thanks for your comment about my completed story - much appreciated.
    After reading your completed story, I reall y want to know more about JC- about his earlier heroic life and wonder how and why it ended so tragically and why he died such a lonely death.
    There`s a story in a story there, Dot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Dot
    sent you a comment an hour ago.
    It didn`t publish and said it was waiting for approval and now it`s completely disappeared.
    Is it my computer or yours I wonder?

    ReplyDelete